Escape the daily grind with Chill Pill Plus, your pocket-sized oasis of tranquility. The Chill Pill Plus is expanding its functionality with five new modes and a heating function, offering a wider range of therapeutic options. This sleek, stainless steel device uses gentle pressure point stimulation to guide you towards relaxation and rest, naturally. Hold it in your palm and feel the tension melt away as targeted pressure points are activated, promoting calmness and promoting deeper sleep.
"Benefits of Chill Pill Plus:"
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Find your inner peace with targeted pressure point stimulation, clinically proven to calm the mind and body.
- Promotes deeper, restful sleep: Drift off to dreamland faster and wake feeling refreshed, thanks to Chill Pill's gentle pressure-point therapy.
- Safe and natural: Crafted with ABS-certified stainless steel, wrapped in a soft, non-toxic silicone shell, Chill Pill is worry-free and hypoallergenic.
- Compact and portable: Take your Zen wherever you go. Chill Pill's discreet design fits easily in your pocket or purse, ready to soothe your mind at any moment.
- New Features and Options: Comes with new sleeve color and additional heating and pulsing functions.
Experience the power of nature's touch. Order your Chill Pill today.
How can heat help you sleep?
When you heat your hands, neck, or feet, blood flow is stimulated in your outer areas to reduce the collection of blood and heat at your core.
Hack Your Circadian Rhythm
Lowering your internal body temperature at the right circadian time will lower blood pressure, relieve stress, and send signals throughout the body that it's time to rest.
Targeted Heat Hacks Internal Cooling
By applying heat to specific external areas, internal systems respond as if the environment is warmer than it is, effectively cooling your body from the inside out. Cooler insides make for sleepy outsides!
Why Does it Work?
Hacking Internal Sensors
Our body is filled from head to toe in sensory neurons—those things that tell our brain when something is happening in our body. These sensors will tell us when we are danger, when we're getting too hot, and even when we're having a panic attack!
The Chill Pill 2.0 sends out a warm rhythm that helps our internal systems to calm and cool down. When we're uncomfortable and struggling with stress or a lack of sleep, some crazy messages get sent to our brain. But when we let the Chill Pill do the talking, we can return to a stabilized state, allowing the tension to melt away from head to toe.
The Peripheral Nervous System
As one of the primary ways that our bodies' process touch, our peripheral nervous system is made up of two sections—the motor division and the sensory division. These two systems process sensory input from the outside world, connecting our external stimulants to our internal functioning and feeling, and keep our vital organs running, like maintaining a regular heart beat, breath, and more unconscious processes. These necessary internal networks control the same pieces of ourselves that freak out or keep us up all night.
Commonly referred to as connective tissue, the Fascia is the largest and most unappreciated organ in our bodies. Acting as the glue that holds all of our pieces together—bones, muscles, ligaments, and organs alike—the Fascia keeps our systems organized and in place. And since it's everywhere, it feels everything! Even the smallest amount of pressure applied to the fascial net will send a message across the entire body at lightning speed. The fascia is also known for its incomparable memory; every injury, tear, trauma and scar is stored in the membranes for ages and influences the messages that are sent throughout the body.
As the pulse continues on, your heart beat, breathing, and thoughts will fall in line until they are calm enough to drift off to sleep.
Trick your core body temperature into falling, allowing your blood pressure to drop, and your cardiovascular system to take a rest. As you cool from the inside out, your body drifts off to sleep.
- CMCollin M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I would give it 5 stars
- ÁCÁngel C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I would give it a 5/5
- NVNayara V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
- ชเชานนท์ เ.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I would give it 5 stars
- VGVíctor G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I would give it a 5/5